Our home is located in Elk Point Country Club, a gated community on the Nevada side of South Lake Tahoe, approximately 1/2 mile off Highway 50, 1 ½ miles from Stateline casinos, shopping centers, and the Edgewood golf course. World-renowned Heavenly Valley Ski Resort is just 4 miles away. There is direct walking or driving access to a private beach. Access to the lake is unobstructed by other homes, with stunning views through pine trees of the lake and surrounding mountains.
• Size: The house is two stories, approximately 2000 square feet, and accommodates up to 10 people, with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. A redwood deck, including lakeside deck space, surrounds more than 60% of the house.
• Full Kitchen & Pantry Area: includes dishes, glasses, utensils, stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, washer, dryer, coffee maker, toaster oven, pots & pans, cooking utensils.
• Living & Dining Areas: This is the center of the house, with picture windows overlooking the lake. Huge old-fashioned wood fireplace made of local stone.. **(Unfortunately the fireplace is non functional at this point in time)**
large TV and VCR. Lots of room to lounge enjoy the scenery. The attached dining room seats 10 and opens onto the back deck, which accommodates outdoor dining.
• Bedrooms: Queen bedroom downstairs, and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Two upstairs bedrooms each include 1 double bed and 2 single beds. The third bedroom upstairs has one single bed. TVs are located in the queen bedroom and the two large upstairs bedrooms. All bedding included with your rental.
• Bathrooms: Two full bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. Bath tub in downstairs bathroom. Bath towels provided.
Exclusive Access / Amenities:
• Private Beach & Swimming Area: Easy access to the beach, common area beach bar-b-q (reservations available through the Elk Point Country Club caretaker), and roped-off swimming area.
• Private Hot Tub: All year round! Enjoy a quiet soak, as you contemplate lake and mountain views from the privacy of the back deck.
• Private Deck and Bar-B-Q area: Admire the lake and mountain scenery as you bar-b-q on the charcoal grill, sip a cocktail, and enjoy summer dining outside on the home’s private deck. Deck furniture included.
• Round Hill Shopping Center: Just across Highway 50, enjoy a variety of restaurants, bike and kayak rentals, coffee shop, Safeway and other retail stores.
• Walking & Biking Trails: Nearby Nevada State Beach and park areas offer beautiful walking and biking trails through a protected meadow and up into the hills above Highway 50.
Vacation home rental permit #05-243